Registering with Charlton House Medical Centre
We are currently accepting new patients who reside in N17 postcode ONLY (unfortunately we do not register temperory patients, patients who need urgent care can call 111, attend A&E / Walk in-centre). To register with us you will need the below documents:
- A completed registration form (Adult or Child)
- A New Patient Health Questionnaire
- Proof of photo identification (Passport, Driving License, Residency Card)
- Proof of address (typically a utility bill, Bank Statement, Tenancy Agreement dated in the last 3 months)
- Provide your NHS number (obtain from previous medical card or previous GP surgery)
These will allow us to verify that you are entitled to NHS treatment, allow us to obtain your medical records from your GP and also ensure that we have your most up-to-date and relevant information. Once the forms are completed our reception team will book you an appointment for a New Patient Health Check. You can download the necessary registration and New Patient Health Questionnaire forms below.
Please inform the practice if you change your address and ensure that we have the most up-to-date contact details for yourself and your next of kin.